Dissatisfied client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorraine convery

Reaction score
help. We had a client in the salon Saturday for a full set of acrylic nails she seemed happy and booked more appointments up until JAN 2018.

On Monday evening at 9pm we had an email from her saying she wasn’t happy with her nails and had booked an appointment with another salon to have them removed. She asked for a refund and compensation.

I wrote back to her the following day at 11am after speaking to the girl that did them asking her to come back into the salon where we would either remove them or rectify the problems. She wrote back at 4;10 asking about our refund policy.

This morning she wrote again asking for a full refund

What would you do

Say to her because you didn't come in so we could see your nails and it is our procedure to take certain steps before we then decide that a full refund must be issued. You went to have them removed when we couldn't see the problem. She could be still wearing these gorgeous nails and wants her money back. Absolutely not.

Say to her because you didn't come in so we could see your nails and it is our procedure to take certain steps before we then decide that a full refund must be issued. You went to have them removed when we couldn't see the problem. She could be still wearing these gorgeous nails and wants her money back. Absolutely not.

This!! With bells on.

I agree, your policy will be to offer to rectify the issue before any refunds are given as you can’t do that then no refund will be given in the cas e

You have the right to amend the problem before giving out a refund. If she doesn't want to come back to explain herself and have you fix the problem I would say that is her choice but she wouldn't be getting a refund from me

I never give refunds.I can only fix the problem x

Latest posts

Back