distilled water

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikidee

Reaction score
Hey

does anyone know where i can get distilled water from?

i need sme for my facial steamer - i have seen deionized water - whats the difference?

Nikki :irked:

Hey

i need sme for my facial steamer - i have seen deionized water - whats the difference?

Try your local chemist, that's where I get mine from. I think it comes in 4 litre containers and it was only about £3.00.

thank you

will do that tomorrow!!

x:green:

Hey

Hi, you can get Distilled water from Aura Innoovations Ltd. This is distilled not deionized. Deionized has only been put through a resin cartridge. Distilled has been boiled then condensed and collected in a stainless steel tank. aura bottle the water to order so has not chemicals in it. It is bottles at 0ppm TDS (0 Parts per million, Total dissolved solids)

The link is listed below

AURA INNOVATIONS LTD

All the best - Richard

Beauty Express do it and it gets sent with my order
5ltrs for about 4.50
0845 702 3803
Beauty Express: Professional Beauty Products delivered direct to you
:)

THIS IS ONLY PURIFIED WATER NOT DISTILLED. SO NOT AS FREE OF CHEMICALS.

SO MANY PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TYPES OF WATER
1) DEIONIZED, 2) REVERSE OSMOSIS, 3) DISTILLED

DISTILLED IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM "PURIFIED" THIS IS PROBABLY A REVERSE OSMOSIS PRODUCT AND THAT CAN VARY IN QUALITITY DEPENDING ON THE MEMBRANES USED TO FILTER THE WATER.

ALL THE BEST - RICHARD

Last edited by a moderator:
i use distilled water to clean my nail airbrush and i bought mine from my local car shop,such as halfords or a petrol garage.its really cheap to buy,something like just under £1 per litre.hths.x

i use distilled water to clean my nail airbrush and i bought mine from my local car shop,such as halfords or a petrol garage.its really cheap to buy,something like just under £1 per litre.hths.x

As I have said Halfords do not sell distilled water only purified - there is a difference

All the best - Richard

As I have said Halfords do not sell distilled water only purified - there is a difference

All the best - Richard
they must of told me a lie then because they said it was distilled water.:confused:
i think i will be asking them when im next going past.
thanks for the info:)

they must of told me a lie then because they said it was distilled water.:confused:
We are one of the few companies in the UK who sell distilled water. In the USA Walmart Sell it, but over here it like rocking horse droppings - very rare !!!!!!

All the best - Richard

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it not state on a label on the bottle what it is?

If it states that it's distilled water then it must be otherwise it would be a case for Trades Descriptions.

Does it not state on a label on the bottle what it is?

If it states that it's distilled water then it must be otherwise it would be a case for Trades Descriptions.

good idea sandi.i dont know why i didnt think of that(must be a blonde moment) lolanyway ive looked on the bottle and it says that its de-ionised water

Latest posts

Back