do you give receipts?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyw

Reaction score
hi

does anyone give receipts to their clients when they pay? would this be a better way of keeping records of what you make? at the minute i don't give receipts but was considering it

xxxx

I don't give receipts to my clients for their treatments, but I do if they purchase any retail items...!!

xxx

I don't give receipts - I do mobile spray tanning. I do keep a thorough record of every penny that comes in though.

xx

I don't give receipts to my clients for their treatments, but I do if they purchase any retail items...!!

xxx
tht is a very good idea actually

workin from home i dont but i keep track of them in my appointment book if theyve paid or not
sinead
boston beauty bar scotch hall:)

I give receipts to everyone, for services and products.

I give receipts to everyone, for services and products.

Yes I thought you had to, otherwise you could put in your books any amount. I give a receipt for money handed over.

ok, i think ill start giving receipts as well, as lorrainelola said - you could just end up putting any amount in your books.

thanks for the replies

Don't know if any of you have tills but the best way I find to keep everyone happy (including the tax man) is to ring everything up in th till, give each client their receipt, and at the end of the day print off a z report and it will tell you how much money you should have in the till :)

But you can't take a till when you are mobile...bit awkward to lug into each clients house :p xx

i only give receipts if a client asks for one, but i do keep record of everything i take in my appointment book by each clients booking and on a spreadsheet. x

If clients pay by credit/debit card, I give them a printed receipt.

I have always given a reciept :)

Latest posts

Back