Do you set a monthly target working from home?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anastasia Vasic

Reaction score
Hi guys, I was just wondering for those of you who work from home, do you usually set monthly targets? Do you know how much you need and want to make per week, and what's you exact profit. Do you know exactly how much you want and can afford to spend on products, advertising, energy, insurance and so on every month? My accountant does my taxes ones a year I only then find out how much I made. I feel like I should really be more organized. But I feel like if I work from home I can afford to be relaxed about things like that. Which is not right at all, I don't think you can develop your business well if you don't know what's you exact profit is, and if you don't set your targets. Am I the only one like that?

of course you need to know your monthly outgoings, be it your phone bill or colours or weekly shop!!! everything you spend in a month..
it's not so much about setting targets but makin g as much as poss anyway????????
but yeah you need to cover your outgoings x

Latest posts

Back