Do you set yourself goals??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz and glam

Reaction score
Hey all,

Got to thinking that i should be setting myself goals. i keep a record of clients each month, treatment price weather they re booked and how they heard of me. I have then been setting myself a goal for the next month to beat it. so i say this month i will do £X and gain X amount of new clients and try to keep them as repeats.

Do any of you do this? What is your formular if you have one? at the moment im trying for a 20% increase.

Not sure if its me but i need some more self motivation and this tends to help. What else do you geeks do to get you moving...other than the obvious of liking money :lol:

Hope your all doing well x

Yes I used to in my salon and I do now in sales.

When I don't hit my daily target its like :irked: and when you do and smash it its a great feeling. :lol:!

It also makes you look at ways of getting new business and of course maintaining exisiting customers too.

As a rule a 20% growth is pretty achievable.

Kate x

I don't at the moment, but I really should. It is a good idea if you want your business to grow.

goals are weird.

I used to set them all the time and strangely always seemed to meet them.

Had stopped doin them.

So THANKS!

For the reminder - I'll start again.

Brend x

Latest posts

Back