does any1 offer nail brite as a service?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

does any1 offer nail brite as a service and how much do you charge?

x

I have used it in the salon and then made the client purchase it ... Nail Brite has to be used as part of a regular hygene routine for the nails and often takes 2-3 goes before the undersides are really clean and white again which means clients have to use it as a home care item.

I do the same, I use it once and then they buy it to continue at home

Can anyone tell me where i can buy this from, do creative at leeds sell it?

thanks

its available from designer nails

not sure about leeds coz im 'up north' and we dont have a osns!!!!!!!
hmphh!
:irked:

x

Designer Nails is in Leeds ... it is the headquarters for Creative ... and yes, they do have the Nail Brite in store or for mail order. 0113 275 5719

Ive never used NailBrite before ... Ive heard its good for general yellowing but, today I had a couple of Asian ladies in my class ask if I knew of anything that would remove Turmeric stains from their natural nails. I mentioned Nailbrite but, thought Id better check here before I order... anyone used it for stains like these?

Not used it specifically for this particular problem, but a few goes with the Nail Brite would considerably lighten any stains. It contains bleaching agents and is slightly abrasive (like Jiff in consistency). Retail item for sure.

Works well on hair dye - my hairdresser just nabbed my last bottle as she's going on a cruise soon and wants to get her nails sorted before she goes :D

Latest posts

Back