Does anybody use a salon master in their salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawncbn

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody use a salon Master for heating their hot water in their salon? I am having problems with mine and the amount of electricity that it uses. I just think that it is far too big for what is needed from it and think maybe just using electric showers for the basins. I would love to have a combi boiler fitted so that I could run some radiators off it for the winter but it would cost a fortune to get a main gas pipe put to the shop, I think!

I have been looking for alternative heating etc. Our newspapers are full of, "reduce your carbon footprints", yet when I have looked around or try to find out anything about reducing electricity bills and alternative green methods that we could possibly get a grant for, I keep coming up against a brick wall.

Any ideas or pointers in the right directions?

Rather than salon master, we use a couple of smaller electric water heaters that dont heat huge volumes of water. They sell them in plumbing shops. The other advantage is that as they are each linked to a basin, If one goes wrong, we are not left with no hot water!

Latest posts

Back