Does anyone know how to make red hair level 6, if the client has blonde highlights?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninka

Reaction score
Does she want to keep the highlights or does she wants them red?

[Edited to remove technical advice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Does she want to keep the highlights or does she wants them red? I would usually use L'Oreal 6.66
Hi thanks for replying, she wants to get rid of them but I am afraid they will turn pink if I put the colour directly on them

What kind of red does she want? Dark? Bright?

She wants red level 6 xx

Tell her to visit a salon and see an experienced colourist for a free initial consultation and see what they suggest.

She wants red level 6 xx
hi are you using 3% or 6% ? I have a similar client with 50% grey. I used goldwell colorance 6r & 6n with their own developer but it hardly took. xx

I think it will look bright red as like Rihanna's did as she prelighted first to get bright red, but it will go pink after a few washes and fade up pretty quickly red hair is hard to maintain.

I know it will look bright red I don't know what to do to make it all even.Do I need to prepig but with what I don't know?Help pls xx

Not necessarily, But yes it will be different shades of red cause you have the highlights and lowlights.

BUT if you really don't know should you be doing her hair?

Latest posts

Back