Does anyone know of an L&P brand with training in Newcastle upon Tyne?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeymel

Reaction score
Hey geeks. Although I am already trained in l&p Im looking for one to one training with a new brand to get me back on track as ive always struggled, the company I trained in don't do one to ones so im happy to convert. I need regular weekly training rather than another intensive course as I dont learn very quickly which is why I need a trainer nearby so I can regularly visit. I am literally having no luck finding anyone, I live round the corner from an ez flow trainer but after a month of ignored emails and avoided phone calls im giving up on that, then I tried Indigo, I found their distributor Marta Lupka but with only a facebook account as info I tried to add her as a friend but it has not been accepted for well over 2 month. Can anyone recommend a brand, I know everyone will say CND etc but they are a good 4 hr round trip from me and I couldn't do that for the regular one to ones I would need. Any help much appreciated xx

I still say CND!

Which is most important to your future? The brand? The training? How about both wrapped up in one?

It's not a long trip by train to Leeds from Newcastle. Not long at all. I went to America for my traing and to get the best at the time from CND. I have never regretted a single minute of it or a single penny spent because I got the best from the best ... My career speaks for itself.

If you are going to spend your money and your time then get the best you can. Any trainer who is nearby plus any product, that happens to be convenient, just does not do it. Go after what you want and do well.

Thank you for your reply, I would like to train with CND but as I say im a very slow learner (I forget easily at first and find it hard to concentrate for long) I need constant one to one support with someone sat next to me putting me right and a train to leeds every week for god knows how long is way out my budget. I thought if I trained with a nearby brand and a good trainer (the ezflow trainer has won quite a few awards) then when im confident I can convert to a brand where I wont need as much support x

Thank you for your reply, I would like to train with CND but as I say im a very slow learner (I forget easily at first and find it hard to concentrate for long) I need constant one to one support with someone sat next to me putting me right and a train to leeds every week for god knows how long is way out my budget. I thought if I trained with a nearby brand and a good trainer (the ezflow trainer has won quite a few awards) then when im confident I can convert to a brand where I wont need as much support x

I get how you are thinking and I empathise with you, but you have no idea how effective the CND educators are! Most of our students get it!! It certainly couldn't hurt you to try one or two 121's and see how you get on ... Maybe you are not as slow as you think you are. We are well used to all kinds of learning difficulties believe me.

As far as I am aware no other company in the UK has ever won awards for their training but CND/Sweet Squared ... No one. Individuals may have won a competition or two, but competition nails are not what we do in the salon. And competition entrants do not always make the best educators either.

Many think the same way as you are thinking. Do another course and then convert to CND ... It never works as well as they think as there are many gaps in what they have been taught and what they later pay more to learn from CND.

Look, I'm just trying to advise you to think differently. It makes allot of sense. The end goal is the most important thing right? You want to do well with the best ... Then travel to Leeds and spend quality time with great educators, who want you to do well. X

Try 'wor Rachel @ The Nail Room, Springfield clinic, Durham Road, Gateshead She's on fb and is the Nail Harmony educator for the region.

I'm not sure what kind of courses Harmony offer with regards to your learning requirements but Rachel is very friendly and approachable. You could give her a call to discuss? I won't pop her number on her, but she's not hard to find on the net.

Good luck!

Hi, just an update, im now doing a refresher course with Harmony next sunday with the option to shadow and have one to one training, Rachel is so friendly and helpful so thank you very much for recommending her :) xx

Latest posts

Back