Does anyone know where I can find a solid black/white, square reception "block?"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

persiasalon

Reaction score
I don't know whether I'm searching for the wrong terms or if they are genuinely difficult to find. It's just going to be like a "pillar" for a nail bar on three of the sides so no drawers, no cupboards or anything. Just a solid black or white reception square.

I don't know whether I'm searching for the wrong terms or if they are genuinely difficult to find. It's just going to be like a "pillar" for a nail bar on three of the sides so no drawers, no cupboards or anything. Just a solid black or white reception square.

Surely you can get it made!
What finish are you after?

Surely you can get it made!
What finish are you after?

Just a standard varnish finish. I didn't realise you could get that kind of thing made. I'll look into it :)

Edit: I've had a look, any recommendations regarding getting furniture made?

I don't know if Iv understood you correctly

Just a pain block so to speak?
Made from wood?

I love Annie Sloan chalk paint lovely soft finish once sanded lightly then waxed

I make/revamp all sorts

Want me to make it lol

Gosh you could do it yourself promise

Or local carpenter

Want me to make it lol

Gosh you could do it yourself promise

Or local carpenter

I think I'll speak to a carpenter :) I would probably seriously hurt myself if I tried, plus my two German Shepherds would try to eat it given half the chance!

Latest posts

Back