Does Wella Special Mix bleed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natasha S

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm thinking to dye my hair with semi permanent wella colour touch 55/56 and then use wella special mix 0/56 maybe as I want that plummy colour.

Currently I use the wella colour touch but then to intesify the colour I put osmo colour pyscho on top which looks amazing.

The only thing is the colour pyscho bleeds a lot for the first few weeks. I'm wondering will the wella special mix bleed less?

Has anyone used the special mix at all?
Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm thinking to dye my hair with semi permanent wella colour touch 55/56 and then use wella special mix 0/56 maybe as I want that plummy colour.

Currently I use the wella colour touch but then to intesify the colour I put osmo colour pyscho on top which looks amazing.

The only thing is the colour pyscho bleeds a lot for the first few weeks. I'm wondering will the wella special mix bleed less?

Has anyone used the special mix at all?
Thanks

Welcome to Salon Geek.

Unfortunately, the hair professionals using this site are not allowed to give detailed technical information or help with colour formulas to those who are untrained and/or unqualified.

Rather than experiment yourself, you'd be better off seeking the services of a experienced colourist.

Latest posts

Back