Dreaded Majicontrast/Majirouge root glow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemmii56

Reaction score
Hi all,

i need some help. I dyed my sisters hair today, she had a red base anyway with a semi tint (prob base 5) and she wanted to go bright red. I used half Majicontrast Red and half Majirouge 6,60 but shes got a bit of root glow.

whats the best way to fix this?

many thanks :)

Just do 6.60 with 3% no maji contrast should do the trick x

Thank you :) I'll give it a go. I think she wants it a bit brighter through the lengths, would you use just majicontrast or would the lift not look right? I hate reds and I'm still trying to get to grips with this colouring malarkey!

Thank you x

Thank you :) I'll give it a go. I think she wants it a bit brighter through the lengths, would you use just majicontrast or would the lift not look right? I hate reds and I'm still trying to get to grips with this colouring malarkey!

Thank you x

Wants it brighter use 6.66 x

Hi all,

i need some help. I dyed my sisters hair today, she had a red base anyway with a semi tint (prob base 5) and she wanted to go bright red. I used half Majicontrast Red and half Majirouge 6,60 but shes got a bit of root glow.

whats the best way to fix this?

many thanks :)

Shouldnt be using majicontrast on scalp, could cause a severe allergice reaction!

6,66 with be thr brightest you can safely get on a global application

Wants it brighter use 6.66 x

blue rinse your like the oracle of knowledge lol. sorry for all the questions, just dont want to get it wrong, So i use 6,66 and 3% all over?

blue rinse your like the oracle of knowledge lol. sorry for all the questions, just dont want to get it wrong, So i use 6,66 and 3% all over?

Yeah concentrate on roots mainly then run it through the ends :) lol and thanks! I'm just sad and do nothing else but study, read, experiment :) x

Yeah concentrate on roots mainly then run it through the ends :) lol and thanks! I'm just sad and do nothing else but study, read, experiment :) x

Bluerinse quick question. I dont want to loose the brightness i achieved with the majicontrast. If i do just 6,66 on the roots can i do half 6,66 and half majicontrast red and 3% will that work?

many thanks

Bluerinse quick question. I dont want to loose the brightness i achieved with the majicontrast. If i do just 6,66 on the roots can i do half 6,66 and half majicontrast red and 3% will that work?

many thanks

You won't need to! And you aren't meant to use maji contrast on scalp! 6.66 is brighter than 6.60 so no need for more maji contrast x

You won't need to! And you aren't meant to use maji contrast on scalp! 6.66 is brighter than 6.60 so no need for more maji contrast x

phew thats what i was hoping you would day :)

x

Latest posts

Back