Dyson hairdryer or?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ELLE BELLA

Reaction score
Im seriously considering buying a dyson ,I had the pleasure of using one today for 2 blowdries and found it quicker and light weight , just a bit worried about the expense!!!! has anyone got any other recommendations , i need light weight due to a repetitive strain shoulder issue and more power than my babyliss ultra light (1800) Ive tried ghd but found it a tad heavy ,.

I really want one do you know how much the professional one is?
A few of my clients have the retail one and they are all raving about it, I've held off as was waiting for the professional one to launch x

100% recommend the Dyson hairdryer. I absolutely LOVE it on my hair and i have a massive barnet from wearing hair extensions. It dries within minutes, no joke and my clients' hair is super smooth and dries very quickly too. Love love love it and well worth the money.

Please note: I am NOT sponsored by Dyson:p

100% recommend the Dyson hairdryer. I absolutely LOVE it on my hair and i have a massive barnet from wearing hair extensions. It dries within minutes, no joke and my clients' hair is super smooth and dries very quickly too. Love love love it and well worth the money.

Please note: I am NOT sponsored by Dyson:p

Did you buy the professional one and if so how much was it and is it much different from the normal one?

Did you buy the professional one and if so how much was it and is it much different from the normal one?
Hi the one I used was the retail one , I wasn't aware there is a separate one for the professional . It handles well , although it's a bit stumpy looking ! As far as I'm aware it's the only type , unless you've heard different ?

Ive got the non professional version but judging from what i have read, the only difference will be colour and price. i honestly believe Dyson will revolutionise the hair salon and a lot of salons will take it on - especially if they're going to offer a discount for multiple buys.

Hi do you mind me asking how much it cost ? X

I thought it was longer than 1 years guarantee. X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1490392625.302417.jpg

Loving the new Dyson Hairdryer. A couple of things the cord could be a little longer and I'm struggling a little with the cold shot button placement but I'm sure after a while I will get the hang of it. I love that I can hold a conversation with my clients while blow drying with the Dyson. The best is the balance of it as the weight is in the handle rather than being top heavy. I've been suffering with my neck and shoulders with my other dryer as after a day of curly blow drys you really feel it. What's your thoughts on it and any tips for using the cold shot button more comfortably. #dysonhairdryer

I believe the professional version has a shorter guarantee - 6 month's!

12 months for professional 24 months for regular

It depends where you hold the drier naturally , either handle or top , I'm a handle holder so I find it ok

Guaranteed 12 months pro version

I'm use to the cold shot button being like a trigger on the Dyson the cold shot is the other side. I've found if I hold it in my hand and squeeze my hand it works but not always. I find it very awkward to press the cold shot button with my thumb.

Latest posts

Back