Easy Locks, advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaynorC

Reaction score
Hi
About a month ago I had 200 bonds at 22" put in at a local salon costing £800 well £900 including the initial colour.
Previous to this I had great lengths the hair was in 4 month was amazing so easy to do and loved it. However that hair cannot be used again so I looked into other places that hair can be re used.
Nearly a week after I washed myself as the salon could not get me in using the correct products and loads of dye can out.
Now this hair felt like I was carry a sack of spuds on my head and felt very corse and knotty straight after combing almost like dolls hair.
I asked for them to remove half thinking that would help and though then it would last even longer. Instead it was cut to above the boob area felt much lighter and I though that's a few hundred quid lost on the floor.
Still each day I struggled through. At the moment I am away on hol and it's the most uncomfortable thing ever my neck is red raw from scratching. Washing and drying is a effort as it's dull and does not sit neat like hair.
I called the salon and was told the foreign water could be a issue. Then suggested I had it razored in. I went away twice previous with my other hair no problem at all. This is tied up and even them irritates my neck.
I am unsure of how to tackle this as a could hundred I would dismiss but I do feel this is not real hair.
Any advice would be kindly appreciated xx

Latest posts

Back