Eeek doin my apprenticeship :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaylee8889

Reaction score
hey ladies, im so excited! going back to college in sept to do my level 3 aswell as doing my apprenticeship :D im so in love with hairdressing lol its something i feel confident at and enjoy more than anything else iv done :D just wondering if you girls could help me tho please :) im 23 and im on income support, does anyone know how this will affect my income?? i live with my parents so dont get housing benefit etc.... i really want this as a carrier so your help would be fantastic thankyou xxx

Can i just ask how you got an apprenticeship being the age you are? Im 19 years old and no salon will take me!

X

Can i just ask how you got an apprenticeship being the age you are? Im 19 years old and no salon will take me!

X

hi, i started working at my salon voluntary on a friday and theyv said they now want to put me through my apprenticeship. i know what you mean tho hun because i first wanted to do it at 19 and couldnt get a placement let alone an apprenticeship....ashame really... maybe you could do the same so they can see your ability??

i'm an apprentice currently and I'm 21! Although I'm quite lucky, i currently live in Norwich and work at Crop Shop who now have an established academy. I'm not too sure about income support but I know that I'm not eligible for any benefits at all whilst on my apprenticeship, i live with my uncle and don't need housing benefit either, best to check it out at the council/job centre as i only get £2.50 an hour at the moment, not a great wage if you want money lol, good luck with your apprenticeship though, i love it!! xx

Latest posts

Back