Electric file

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petals2011

Reaction score
Hi,

Could anyone recommend a good electronic file around 100-150 mark. I know the Kupa ones are recommended but I can't afford the price of them.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

Could anyone recommend a good electronic file around 100-150 mark. I know the Kupa ones are recommended but I can't afford the price of them.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Check out naio nail videos, Gemma lambert uses one, didn't catch the make, it's not Kuwait though. If Gemma using this one then it must be good.

NSI or Brillbirds deluxe drills - try these.

Hi,

Could anyone recommend a good electronic file around 100-150 mark. I know the Kupa ones are recommended but I can't affohi rd the price of them.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

hi did you find one? ive got same problem they all seem to be like ebay 20 quid or 300!!! lol help!!!!! I need a decent drill nothing special just not £300

Hi,

Nope didn't manage to find one not to cheap or expensive :(

I bought the super Sonic 3 nail drill at nail superstore online for around 150, works great and also comes with foot pedal :)

I got the Erica's e file from young nails..mine was £480 but they pop up now and again on eBay cheaper! It's an amazing file so it's worth every penny xx

Latest posts

Back