Elemis or Decleor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Beckychap

Pros and cons which would you choose?

As a customer I would go with the Elemis facial. I love their products. Decleor I often find drying when I've had a facial

We started with Decléor in October last year, we are now in the process of changing over to a new brand,

How come what made you change and what to. Xx

Elemis all the way

How come what made you change and what to. Xx

The main reason is the lack of honesty from from the company. Back in November 15 items were sent with an order that I didn't order which I was invoiced and charged for. Since then I have been promised repeatedly that they would be uplifted and a credit note will be issued nothing has happened yet. Leaving now my only option is to take legal action in small claims court to try and recover my costs. Considering we have spent over £15k on stock and extra costs associated with staff training I was loathe to make a change however, there is only so much you can accept being lied to your face. Perhaps we have been unlucky but if the only response from their Customer support when calling to complain is to speak to your rep despite the fact you have been complaining to the rep for 6 months shows how little they value your custom.

We are still unsure what we will be changing to but leaning towards Darphin or Yon Ka

As a customer I can't recommend Decleor enough. I've used their products for over 20 years and occasionally try something else but always go back to Decleor.
I've had many Decleor facials and once had a mini facial with a therapist from Decleor and I couldn't believe how different I looked afterwards. If I could get that result every time I'd get one every week!

I thought decleor training was free x

I thought decleor training was free x

Yes the training was free and from what my staff told me very good, however we still needed to pay wages, travel, hotel and food. So obviously after such an investment we would like to have continued however the way we have been treated there would be no way we could continue.

Having worked at an Elemis spa, I loved working with the products - so when I came to open my own salon I would have gone with Elemis - but there was way too many with Elemis in my area, so I chose to stock Decleor which I don't regret at all - love the products all my clients love the products.
Never had any issues and even my friend who uses Elemis in her salon commented on how good my skin looks, even she said she loves Decleor too.

I don't think you can lose either way tbh.

I use Decleor in my salon and have never had any problems with them. My clients always comment on how good my skin looks, and I've had amazing results with my clients' skin. Moreover, when I first began using Decleor the amount of facials and return facial business massively increased, to the point I am now doing two or three a day.

Does decleor have a milage rule between salon to salon

Yeah I can get if no one in my area had it I seen Rep xx

Latest posts

Back