Emerald Green Nail Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vetty

Lost and happy geek!
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an emerald green nail polish? I use Creative polishes but they don't do one and I have a client wants it for her Christmas do.

Any suggestions??

Thanx,

I have one, it's by OPI, (without going to check) I think it's called Jasper Jade, it's a gorgeous colour.

I have just gone to ebay and typed in Green Nail Polish and all these came up. See link below.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=green+nail+varnish

I wanted a pure gold glitter nail varnish and someone recommended an Avon one but it had been discontinued. However I went to ebay and behold, there was one for sale on there, and I got it for only 99p ...... Bargain. There are lots of greens on ebay today and an emerald one going in just over an hour for only 1p How cheap is that.

I saw some really pretty polishes at NSI the other day I bought one in reddish pink called foil nail polish they are beautiful and soooo metallic they def had gold and silver and Im sure they had emerald too????

I have a Boots No 7 green nail varnish and it's absolutely gorgeous!!!! Kinda two tone! I've had it a while so thay may not sell it anymore but it's worth a try! xx

Thanks all of you! I'll take a look at your suggestions....

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back