Empty polish bottles...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is a bit of an update from my latest post re EzFlow UV30...

I have now realized i have purchased, no i was sent the wrong item. So i am now stuck with a 4oz refill bottle of UV30!

Just wondering is it possible to purchase empty nail varnosh bottles, or will i need to purchase a bottle of the UV30 so i can use my refill to refill it!!!! Hope that makes sense!

I'm not certain, but i think you will need a black bottle to put your UV 30 into. I could be wrong here, but i know my bottle is a metalic blue which means the light can't get to the UV 30. Not sure why, but you might want to find out before you get yourself some clear empty bottles.

Just a thought.

it was explained to me why it needs to be in a bottle that doesn't let the light in but for the life of me I can't remember why. Great help I am, ah?

If you wish to, I would recommend that you get the original 1/2 oz from EZFlow and then just keep topping that up as needed. I wouldn't be with out it, I use it on all my pink & whites, also on any other type of french ie glitter etc, plus I also use it on anyone who has a natural enhancement that doesn't want polish.

I wouldn't be without it. You should see it glow on a french in the sun, that's if you like the bright white look.

Regards

louise said:
Hi all,

This is a bit of an update from my latest post re EzFlow UV30...

I have now realized i have purchased, no i was sent the wrong item. So i am now stuck with a 4oz refill bottle of UV30!

Just wondering is it possible to purchase empty nail varnosh bottles, or will i need to purchase a bottle of the UV30 so i can use my refill to refill it!!!! Hope that makes sense!

If you were sent the wrong item, why don't you contact your supplier and let them know...surely you can return it and get the item you had actually ordered?
Mistakes happen...but you should give them the chance to rectify it, instead of putting yourself to all this additional bother and expense.

Latest posts

Back