Essential Nails Facebook group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

josafeenlashes

Miss Nailashious
Reaction score
Hi all,

It has been pointed out on numerous occasions that for those who are studying with EN, there is no facebook help group. I too have just started studying with them and thought the same. Therefore, myself and another lovely young lady from here have decided to create one! We have named it:

"Essential Nails Students - support & advice" and here is the link to it:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/604525289679884/

This group has been set up for all students and graduates currently studying or having graduated through Essential Nails. Only people that have studied through Essential Nails will be accepted and you will need proof that you are part of EN. To join simply send your certs or proof you are studying :) This can even be a photograph of your certs of proof pf studying as scanning can be a bit of a nightmare for everyone!

Everyone on here will be here to help...whether you are a beginner or experienced, you are all welcome to join and hopefully bring lots of helpful tips and advice for those just starting out :)

Lets hope we can all get some value out of this group :)

Jo and Talisa xx

Great idea x

Hey ive messaged u to join x

Hiya, have requested to join! Personal account is 'poppy jadee walker' . Currently studying the gel career package course

Great news my kit turns up tomorrow!

I have requested to join also. Laura Basford. Starting with mani and pedi then onto uv gel polish and gels.

This is FAB news, I've just sent a request to join, I have the acrylic tip and overlay course, plus the maintenance course to do ... I'm planning on getting stuck in during the kids summer holidays. How do I prove that I have these kits and am about to start? So pleased someone has filled this gap ... well done you!

Hi I've just sent a request to join. I'm currently doing the Gel Career Package and am having major issues fitting extensions to the Nail Trainer! How do you want me to send my docs to you? :)

For further information, please contact the OP directly by way of PM or the link given above.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back