Essential Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misskeeleah

Reaction score
has anyone trained with essential nails? Its a train at home course which i was a bir reluctant to do but its been highly reccomended as you have access to tutors whenever and you have a dvd which you can stop and rewind or watch as many times as needed. Anyone have any feedback on this, would be very appreciated:)

I am training with essential nails. I have passed my uv gel polish course and just away to hand in my gel tips and overlays. They are fab courses. Xx

I love essential nails, But i think some people choose them for the wrong reason.
I dislike the 'lack of time' to do a classroom based course because if you don't have time for that how will you have time to put the work into a home course? Or into building a client base? Of course, having the time but at hours that make it impossible to find a suitable course is different.

I think it suits some people. Some people slate distance learning but in my opinion its as good a building block as any, and in my opinion thats what any course is, because i don't believe for one minute you can do a single course and thats it, never need one again.

I started thinking about it too, but I am wondering if you do course with EN, do you have to work on their products or can use any?

Also, are there any problems with insurance after? Can you work in salons after gaining qualification?(and of course I mean after practising, not just after finishing course like any lol) and can you open your own salon or need to have NVQ for this?

Latest posts

Back