Estée Lauder job

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sofia15

Reaction score
Hi I have an interview with Estée Lauder soon and wondering what I should wear for it. I have been out of the Beauty Industry for a few years now and feel abit nervous, I know first impressions count ... arghh what would you wear? Thanks xx

Hi I have an interview with Estée Lauder soon and wondering what I should wear for it. I have been out of the Beauty Industry for a few years now and feel abit nervous, I know first impressions count ... arghh what would you wear? Thanks xx

Do you still have a beauty uniform or tunic?

I used to be a concession manager for Estee Lauder about 8 years ago. I know at the time the grooming guidelines were as expected - min. once inch heel, FULL up to date make up, polished nails etc. If you don't have an uniform then all black so you look 'work ready'. I know for other brands I would have to do a work audition so turning up looking like your ready to go will look good. Research is really important, I had one interviewee who when I asked what she knows about them and what they do, looked around bemused. The interview was in front of a huge skin care bar covered in every skin care product we did at the time, I ended it there and then.

Best of luck, my best person I took on had passion, a love for the industry and still works for them today.

Do you still have a beauty uniform or tunic?
No I don't. Thought I might wear summat smart but not too office like. Oh god I'm not sure.

I used to be a concession manager for Estee Lauder about 8 years ago. I know at the time the grooming guidelines were as expected - min. once inch heel, FULL up to date make up, polished nails etc. If you don't have an uniform then all black so you look 'work ready'. I know for other brands I would have to do a work audition so turning up looking like your ready to go will look good. Research is really important, I had one interviewee who when I asked what she knows about them and what they do, looked around bemused. The interview was in front of a huge skin care bar covered in every skin care product we did at the time, I ended it there and then.

Best of luck, my best person I took on had passion, a love for the industry and still works for them today.
Thankyou for your reply. I am going to swot up on the the company and products and just be me lol

Thankyou for your reply. I am going to swot up on the the company and products and just be me lol
Best of luck to you, best job I had.

Latest posts

Back