Euphoria re tipping?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella93xox

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know of euphoria one offer a retipping service ? I have afew clients who need their extensions moved up and the hair feels nice enough to be reused. I can retip myself but find euphorias bonding a lot stronger and would rather send the hair off to them. Thanks xx

I am also interested in this I would message them on Facebook they always reply to me! Where did you learn to retip yourself? Or did you just teach yourself x

Ok I'll do that now x I used to do the raccoon method but prefer the i tips as they don't shed and it's a lot quicker ! X

Yes I am looking into doing them myself as I don’t want to send them to another technician! Did you do a course or learn it yourself?

I was taught in the salon xx

To anyone following this thread spoke to them today and sadly they don't offer retipping x

To anyone following this thread spoke to them today and sadly they don't offer retipping x
Go on prestige Hair Extensions and go to the tab “additional services” and there was a section for a company that offer a re tipping service I think it’s £25 per 100 g It does take a week however to return x

Go on prestige Hair Extensions and go to the tab “additional services” and there was a section for a company that offer a re tipping service I think it’s £25 per 100 g It does take a week however to return x
Do you know if prestiges bonds are similar to euphorias? Euphoria bonds are like cement ! Xx

Roxy Hair Extensions offer a re-tipping service x

Euphoria bonds are amazing! I’d love to te-tip them.

Kate Eaton
Mane envy on fb amazing service & prices to retip hair x

Latest posts

Back