Eve Taylor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asuna

Reaction score
Hi everyone
CN you please let me know which eve taylor products are best for the acne prone skin and to reduce the rednes(active acne and also if there is anything to reduce the scaring from old acne
Thank you

Hi everyone
CN you please let me know which eve taylor products are best for the acne prone skin and to reduce the rednes(active acne and also if there is anything to reduce the scaring from old acne
Thank you

While waiting for answers, why not contact @Matthew Taylor, who represents the brand and is a member of this site?

Hi everyone
Thank you

Are you asking as a professional or as a consumer?

Professional so what kind of facial to use

Have you tried the Teen Skin Actives range? If you already have an account with Eve Taylor you'd be better off going on to their website and look under the Professional Area FAQs though x

Eve Taylor have a professional only Facebook group where this type of question can be asked. I suggest joining that to get your answers there.

Latest posts

Back