Event night makeup salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for ideas really. My friend Started up a makeup studio and I'm helping her run it. We're having an event on 15th Sept to help get people in and the studio known.

I'm wanting to do a few fun stuff, I'm like a child lol I don't mind spending a few £ for a few mini items and freebies.

I'm just lost and trying to think of games/things to do to win these things. I'll be doing a raffle to get a small amount of money back and winning a small gift box so also any inexpensive ideas please.

Thank you :)

You could Mark up a piece of paper with 50 squares and sell each square for £1. the winner could receive a free make up on a date of their choice or something similar (I do this at events and it's always an easy earner.) I get them to leave their email/contact details too so I can follow up with offers etc.
Not exactly a fun idea lol but good to get future clients info.
good luck and I hope it all goes well xx

You could Mark up a piece of paper with 50 squares and sell each square for £1. the winner could receive a free make up on a date of their choice or something similar (I do this at events and it's always an easy earner.) I get them to leave their email/contact details too so I can follow up with offers etc.
Not exactly a fun idea lol but good to get future clients info.
good luck and I hope it all goes well xx

No it's great thank you so much ! Do you like put them in a bowl or something ? Xx

No it's great thank you so much ! Do you like put them in a bowl or something ? Xx

You could do it On a Computer & print it off would be easier.
Basically it's just a grid and someone pays for a square, writes their name & contact no in it and you just pick a square at random when they are all sold. Either announce on the night or call the winner the next day xx

You could do it On a Computer & print it off would be easier.
Basically it's just a grid with numbered squares. someone pays for a square, writes their name & contact no in it and you just pick a square at random when they are all sold. Either announce on the night or call the winner the next day xx

Just so you know, lucky squares can only be done if it's for charity. So say 50% goes to the winner and the other 50% to a charity. Unfortunately you don't see any of the money. I'm an Usborne organiser and recently we've all been told that raffles are illegal if they're for profit. You need a gambling licence for it x

Just so you know, lucky squares can only be done if it's for charity. So say 50% goes to the winner and the other 50% to a charity. Unfortunately you don't see any of the money. I'm an Usborne organiser and recently we've all been told that raffles are illegal if they're for profit. You need a gambling licence for it x
Correct. I looked into doing an online raffle but with the legalities of needing a gambling license, it's really not worth it.

Thanks. everything these days is swings & roundabouts [emoji58] x

Latest posts

Back