Exam panic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura h

Reaction score
I have the last day of my CND foundation course next week and am starting to panic about the exam. Does anyone remember if you are asked about all the different types of nail disorders (there is a very long list on the manual) or is it just the main ones ie green nail etc. I dont know if i will be able to remember so many!!!!!

Thanks

Laura

Hi Laura

Don't panic - deep breath!

Read, read and re-read your work book and folder, everything you need to know is in there - there are no trick questions, nothing designed to trip you up. It's all designed to reiterate the stuff you learned over the first 3 days.

It would be unfair to tell you what questions are in the exam - but if you've read and understood your course content you will be fine.

Let us know how you get on, and try not to worry about it too much, you'll just stress yourself out too much and freeze on the day. The tutors are very supportive and there to assist - although they won't give you the answers!

You'll be fine :hug:

Thanks for replying, hopefully when I am there I will remember it all!!!

I am in the same boat Laura - my exam is Monday (brought forward 1 week) and I am in a total panic about the exam. Oh humm..... best of luck with yours anyway.

Jen

Cramming can be a fantastic study method for a lot of people! - me especially.....

Cramming is reading through your workbook, note etc, just before you fall asleep. Don't do anything after you finish, just sleep. Something to do with the sleeping brain allows you to deeply process what you have just read! You wake up thinking you have forgotten, then someone will ask you the question and you will just know it!!!

(I recommend doing this for a number of nights if you have lots to cover, otherwise you just fall asleep and don't get to read it ; )

I do my last day of the cnd course on Monday as well!!! Are we a job lot???
I'm doing mine in Manchester, ANYONE ELSE???
I'm just getting over bronchitis as well so am only just doing my sets of nails!!!:Scared: Really nervous!! Feel like I am having to rush everything!
I'm sure you'll be ok tho, you seem to hve it all together!
Let us know how you did
Good Luck
Tina:wink2:

I am doing mine in Manchester Tina - did you do your first 3 days last week? If so I was sat at the first table next to the stereo. I have just finished doing my first card of nails - they are totally pants too :( All my written work is completed all I need to do is learned what I have wrote .... sigh! I have been looking through the tutorials on this website and I think I might do all the nails again and take some tips in these tutorials as they are very clear and discriptive. (well they sound easy to follow - we shall see huh!)

See you Monday

Jen

Sorry Jen, I did mine at Blackpool. Did you sit your exam today??
Are you going to workin a salon or mobile?
I just bought the biggest tool kit I could find, if you were there today you couldnt miss it!!
Talk to you again soon
Tina

Laura how did you get on with your exam?
Hope it went well. I passed the course, then spent over £100 in the shop while I was there!!

Latest posts

Back