Exfoliators pre Spray Tan - Recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
hi

can anyone recommend an exfoliator/body scrub to retail to clients pre spray tan ?

Tesco's own was suggested

i was advised not to use/suggest creatives sea salt glow that i stock already as its too oily

thanks

kx

hi

can anyone recommend an exfoliator/body scrub to retail to clients pre spray tan ?

Tesco's own was suggested

i was advised not to use/suggest creatives sea salt glow that i stock already as its too oily

thanks

kx

what solution do you use hun? most companies offer other products that match the solution, I use sienna x and they also do a fab exfoliator prep spray thats a very good price, maybe ring your supplier and see what they sell?

Or you could use a salt scrub (home made)? good luck xx

thanks babe

im training with tantrick saturday - it was the trainer who recommended tesco's own

kx

what solution do you use hun? most companies offer other products that match the solution, I use sienna x and they also do a fab exfoliator prep spray thats a very good price, maybe ring your supplier and see what they sell?

Or you could use a salt scrub (home made)? good luck xx

thanks babe

im training with tantrick saturday - it was the trainer who recommended tesco's own

kx

did she? well she knows best! good luck with the training xx

I still think the st,tropez exfoliater is perfect. But its pricey.

It had fine particles - like sand and the skin was perfectly prepped for spraying.

You need one that doesnt leave an oily residue and that it leaves the skin squeaky clean.

I second Sienna x - really good exfoliator - comes in a sachet form and a bottle. Really good to sell to clients who want to use it even if they are not having a tan - the sachets are ideal for travelling/holidays. It's pink and smells and feels fab too....:)

Tantrick do a pre-exfoliator!

Tantrick do a pre-exfoliator!
Yes we do, your trainer will show you the range of pre and after care products that are available for retail on your training hth

i use the sienna x one and its great and not to expensive

I tell clients to use an exfloiating glove. I do sell them and it means that clients can use any showere gel and get great results so very cost effective.

hth's

Fake Bake do a lovely passion fruit scrub. Yummy ! :)

Latest posts

Back