Express tan - explain please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tina67

Reaction score
Is there an expert on here on Express Tanning solutions, I use Fake Bake and not even they at Head Office can explain how it works! My questions are if it's water reactive why does it make a difference how long you keep it on for? My clients that I'm trying to convert are always asking me 'but how does it actually work'? hhhmmm I'm not really sure!! Not the best way to market a product! Any help would be much appreciated tia

rapid solutions are made by blending and preparing the ingredients in such a way that the amino acids in your skin interact with the DHA faster than with a traditional tan. Keep in mind that this does not mean that you will tan quicker—it just means that you don’t need as long of an exposure to become tanned. This is similar to the way we tan naturally: we need to stay out for less time in strong sunlight (rapid tans) to get the same tan that we achieve by staying out all day in weaker sunlight (traditional tans). Hope that helps!

I used a rapid tan today. The DHA is higher than 8 hour tans although I find they take a full day to get to the best colour. I'm very tanned now and I applied it at 2pm.

Latest posts

Back