Extreme Powder Galze - White free edge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi guys, i use Extreme Powder Glaze and absolutely love it but have a real nightmare with the white powder i cant get the hang of it at all and i dont think its very bright and so have been using More than White under it for the time being does anyone else have the same problem? and any tips and hints would be great ive recently requested information for their course as i think i will benefit from doing it, thanks in advance x x x

Hi, sorry didn't understand which course you said you might go on? I don't actually use the white powder so i can't help you on that but i also use Extreme Glass Glaze so any other Q's you have i may be able to help. :biggrin: [

Hi ya, im already trained in acrylic and so just started to use Extreme Powder Glaze but havent actually done the course as i knew you didnt have to but i think i may benefit from it, what do you use to create the white free edge with your Extreme Powder Glaze or do you only do natural? thanks x

The trick with doing the white extreme Kelly is to take off the form before you activate it.
I don`t know about using MTW with extreme as chemically it may be all wrong but when everyone was having problems with the MTW turning yellow a while back I tried it with every system I had and extreme was one of them and it was fine

Hi Debs, ive been using MTW with the EPG and havent had any yellowing or any problems with it at all but still need to practice my smiles with it i think as some look a little wobbly! x x x

Latest posts

Back