Eye lash tinting help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkietime

Reaction score
Hi

I am practising tinting my mums eyelashes and getting a bit confused about whether i mix the tint with the developer or dye activating solution???

Would be greatful of any help.

Thanks

Jillian

Hi Jillian
What brand tint are you using?

Hi

Its the one from Sallys

Thanks

Hi

I am practising tinting my mums eyelashes and getting a bit confused about whether i mix the tint with the developer or dye activating solution???

Thanks

Jillian

I would check you notes hun that you got from college or failing that have a look in your beauty therapy book.

Different brands do things slightly differently and Im sure that you want the right result so please check before applying your tint !!!

Good luck with it !!!!

Hi Jillian
I believe the developer and activating solution are the same thing but different manufacturers have different names. I bought two different eye tinting kits at two different places and one came with the developer and the other one came with the activator however you should only use one and not both of them (i'm sure you already know that) lol

Hi

Thanks

Jillian

check the ingredients and if it is h2o2 (hydrogen peroxide 10%) thats what you want to use along with the tint

Latest posts

Back