Eyebrow shaping etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoisF

Reaction score
Hi All
I am new to the beauty side of things but have a real interest in eyebrows
Can somebody let me know which course they would recommend for a beginner and also when qualified will I need insurance to start work? Thanks in advance
Lois

Hey! I've done a threading course and then I enrolled on to the HD Brow course. Which was very popular in Essex and I was receiving a lot of income from doing the HD brows only! However when I moved to London it wasn't as popular as u can get your brows done down the road for as little as a few pounds. Definitely see what's hot in your area at the moment. Even though I don't get a lot of clientele for HD brows now it still gave me a lot of expertise and the way I look at brows now is completely different. My main clientele is still for eye treatments in which I thread eyebrows as an add on. I am insured though, always make sure your insured before doing any sort of beauty treatments on someone. It just covers you incase the worst case scenario happens. Sorry if I didn't help much. Lol x

Latest posts

Back