Eyelash extension infill other people's work and pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annawbeauty

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm recently certified for eyelash extensions. For a while now, I have gotten many people coming to me about infilling their lashes done somewhere else and I would tell them I don't infill other people's work just to avoid having to deal with a potentially bad set of lashes done somewhere else for example having lashes glued together or just not knowing the sizes they used.
My question is, do you infill other people's work? And what would you charge them? I have thought about charging people my full set price for their infill if they're coming from another place for the first time just because I know someone else that does that. I'm not sure what would be good. I need some advice.

Thank you!

Last edited:
When I offered full sets I didn't infill other techs work. I did it once when I first qualified in lashes and the person arrived with hardly any lashes left and prematurely lost lashes. I'd say you don't infill other work but you can maybe offer a discount say on their first full and infill? Just to give an incentive X

The only time i will deal with another persons work is with hair and even then it's usually correction work
So I'd say no. At least if you have applied a full set, IF there is any complaints you would know it was your work and not a previous set

Latest posts

Back