Eyelash extensions advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrobinson

Reaction score
I'm starting out doing classic lash extensions from home and was wondering
- what is a good price
- do I make them pay a deposit
- what lash brand is good to buy from

I think what you charge needs to reflect a your experience but also look to see what other lash techs in your area are charging for classic lashes.

When my daughter started out she set a full price that she intended asking when she felt more confident on her price list so everyone would know what it should be but offered "special offers" at a reduced rate for a while. It's easier to do that than suddenly put your price up. In the very beginning (after her case studies) she still only did friends and family and didn't start advertising to the public until she was happier with application and retention.

She does take deposits now after being messed around a bit.

Have a look at different prices in the area, if you are just starting out it would be good to do some introductory offers so you can start to build a client base and get some pictures of you work.

I would 100% ask for deposits, I work do lashes full time and you ALWAYS get cancellations every now and then and that deposit just ensures people will turn up and if they don't you could have a policy where its non refundable, only transferrable to their next appt then you still get paid at least £10 for an appt that would have been more, its so important!

Lash brands depends on what sort of lashes you want to use, I personally like london lash pro. Sometimes its good to make sure you get a good quality lash brand, I have tried cheaper before and you can tell a big difference and you want a good reputation when your starting out :)

Latest posts

Back