Eyelash extensions and spray tan help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaz26

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am just new to the forum. Im taking over a beauty salon in april.I was interested in glam lashes but as im based in northern ireland dont think they train here though can anyone tell me what theyre like as i was looking at the nouveau as well but my main competition does them.Would anyone be able to recommend me a good spray tan and has anyone used white to brown.Any replies would be brillant as im so confused:confused:

Hi there, you will find a wealth of information on spray tans and solutions on this site. If you use the search facility at the top, you will have lots of reading:)
With regard to eyelash extensions, I personaly trained with ABX I-Lash and found the training to be excellant. It was very thorough, and after I came away feeling I had the knowledge to perform the treatment. Again, use the search facility on here and you will find lots of info.:hug:

Hi Thank you for your reply theres that many it gets confusing

Hi everyone i am just new to the forum. Im taking over a beauty salon in april.I was interested in glam lashes but as im based in northern ireland dont think they train here though can anyone tell me what theyre like as i was looking at the nouveau as well but my main competition does them.Would anyone be able to recommend me a good spray tan and has anyone used white to brown.Any replies would be brillant as im so confused:confused:

Hiya Kaz

Just a wee reply to let you know that Glamlash are looking into offering training in Northern Ireland from March. Just trying to get enough interest to make it viable at the moment. If you PM me i can give you the details. With reference to your tanning question i like Tantricks Spray Tan solution as the guide colour is suitable for a client to wear out and the colour develops really nicely. Caledonian Therapy are offering training in Unreal Tan at ther moment and would probably be able to offer you training in that while we where in Belfast forGlamlash.

Chat soon

Amanda x:)

Latest posts

Back