Eyelash extensions falling out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haleyalyssa123

Reaction score
I just started doing lashes on a few people, I previouly have practiced on my mannequin head multiple times and they have never came off. The first girl i did said her's only lasted for a few days and then all of her lashes fell off. The next girl i did, she came back to me he day after and i noticed a lot of hers fell off as well. What am I doing wrong? Could it possibly be the glue? im chaining it every 30 mins

How do you prep lashes before ? What glue you using ?

I’m using a primer and cleanser, and using boss mayne mink glue and Stacy lash glue. Also did someone today and then about 30 minutes after they left she told me that a lot of them came out and they were facing the wrong way. When she left I brushed them and they are hanging on just fine as well as facing the right way.

How fast is your glue and what humidity you have . I think might be glue is to fast for you . I had issue with London lash Flexie glue last summer , but works good in winter also it was to fast for me 0.5 sec drying time

The glue is 2-3 seconds and the humidity is fine, the ones I did this morning were hanging on fine when I sent her home but she says they fell off. Could it just be placement? I’m at a loss. The other people I did there’s fell off too and I thought it was the glue and that’s why I switched

Latest posts

Back