Eyelash extensions from home

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guest103198

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I work full time and I want to train as an eyelash technician to earn some extra money on evenings and weekends. I'm thinking of doing my training with either London Lash Pro or Nouveau Lashes. I can't find on their websites who they are accredited by but I'm assuming I will need proper accreditation for insurance purposes. They do offer CPD points so does that count for something?

I'm looking to use a spare room for this treatment... Can anyone advise me on the kind of bed/couch I will need to buy? Preferably one which I can tuck my knees under to get a comfy position.

Any other tips or advice? Thanks all! :)

Hello everyone!

I work full time and I want to train as an eyelash technician to earn some extra money on evenings and weekends. I'm thinking of doing my training with either London Lash Pro or Nouveau Lashes. I can't find on their websites who they are accredited by but I'm assuming I will need proper accreditation for insurance purposes. They do offer CPD points so does that count for something?

I'm looking to use a spare room for this treatment... Can anyone advise me on the kind of bed/couch I will need to buy? Preferably one which I can tuck my knees under to get a comfy position.

Any other tips or advice? Thanks all! :)

Hey!

I’ve just booked my course with London Lash Pro, either them or Nouveau, and was wondering who you trained with in the end and your thoughts?

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back