Eyelash glue going off?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleG1978

Reaction score
I'm using salon system naturalash individual lash adhesive and it keeps going gloopy and getting a film on the top? Tried again today with a brand new glue as thought maybe the one I was using had gone off, but after about 10 minutes it goes gloopy and gets a film on it? My room isn't too warm, not sure how I'd check humidity? Anyone found any solutions?

This happens with the glue - only use a tiny amount on a palette and keep topping it up!!
That’s what I do!
Unless someone has the trick we would like to know

It sounds like your humidity might be high and thats normally when the film on top will occur. you can get a meter on ebay for about a fiver to check the humidity levels in your room. The best thing to do is make small dots around your jade stone. or you can try a different glue that works in high humidity enviroments. london lash pro sell some good ones.

Exactly what Jade said. Get a humidity meter on amazon. Most adhesives prefer between 40-70% humidity. Look your glue up to find its ideal environment. Humidity is what cures our glues.

Latest posts

Back