Eyelash training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jade....

Reaction score
Hi everyone I was booked on a course at my college with nouveau for classic lash extensions that was cancelled last min I can't really affored to go to the company direct as I'm just starting out
My question is are other training accademys just as good? I have had a lot of interest and now I don't know what to do I have seen people who have asked me going elsewhere since my training was cancelled :/
My sister found me a course at the beauty academy but want views from professionals before I go ahead and book
Thankyou :)

Hi jade, there are a few I would avoid but also some very good ones. I would recommend looking at the trainers work and that of their students. Where are you? I can recommend some brilliant trainers around the uk, I’ve been training for 9 years myself so know a lot of good ones x

Hi jade, there are a few I would avoid but also some very good ones. I would recommend looking at the trainers work and that of their students. Where are you? I can recommend some brilliant trainers around the uk, I’ve been training for 9 years myself so know a lot of good ones x
Hi I am West Yorkshire (Wakefield area) I was looking at the beauty academy in Leeds if you know them? I'm very eager to get going with lashes but don't want to make the wrong decision :/ appreciate any help/advice :)
thankyou!

JB LASHES is the original eyelash extension exporters of America and the major provider before it become a hit in Hollywood. Today we lead the lash extension industry (internationally), raising the bar along with consumer expectations for exceptional lash extensions with our superior products and innovative technologies, while offering comprehensive and competitive courses to set you up for ultimate success! We have training centers globally and even offer online courses so nothing stands in your way! I can help you get started!

House of lashes in Huddersfield is really good. I wanted to go with them first, but im doing mine in Skipton with dawn alderson

Latest posts

Back