Eyelash virgin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maisymoo77

Reaction score
Hello Lovely Ladies.
I am looking to qualify in eyelash extensions. I would like to learn in russian but have been informed that i have to do classic first, so have booked a classic lash course. I just have a few questions that i cannot get my head around.

LASH MAPPING? What is this...

FANS? I know that this is for russian lashes only but how are these made and what are evryones views on pre made flans?

Once i complete my classic lash course can i jump straight into russians or....

I prefer to be taught on a one to one basis but my class is a masterclass :( is there any lovely eyelash techs who would do a one to one class for a few hours for me and ill pay? just teaching basics. Prerably London/Essex .

Many Thanks :)

Yes you need to learn the basics first before you can go into the advanced technique:)

Make sure you book an accredited classic course with thorough training and ongoing support.
Some companies offer discounts for the show and you can save some pennies :)

Hello Lovely Ladies.
I am looking to qualify in eyelash extensions. I would like to learn in russian but have been informed that i have to do classic first, so have booked a classic lash course. I just have a few questions that i cannot get my head around.

LASH MAPPING? What is this...

FANS? I know that this is for russian lashes only but how are these made and what are evryones views on pre made flans?

Once i complete my classic lash course can i jump straight into russians or....

I prefer to be taught on a one to one basis but my class is a masterclass :( is there any lovely eyelash techs who would do a one to one class for a few hours for me and ill pay? just teaching basics. Prerably London/Essex .

Many Thanks :)

Hey!

Lash mapping is where you would write what length lashes to use on parts of the lash line on the lash pads. Helps you create different looks and keeps both eyes looking the same!

I’m not qualified in Russians but I do use pre fanned lashes to be able to offer a ‘volume set’ of lashes. These are still applied using the 1:1 method just like classic lashes. The company’s I use is Dollce Doll and they are really reasonable and great quality - my clients last 3-4 weeks before needing infills. I do notice a lot of negative comments about pre fanned lashes from other lash techs but I do not pretend I am offering russian volume andalways state they are pre fanned. Xx

Latest posts

Back