Ez flow conversion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*JOANNE*

Reaction score
i am doing my conversion with anthony buckley on the 24th of this month (cant wait)
i have had my letter of confirmation through but there are some things i would like to know.
1. what do i wear.(i usually wear black shirt and pinstripe trousers when doing nails would this be ok)
2. i will be taking a model so do i need to take my own enhancements off?
3. i presume i take my full nail kit.
any advice from geeks who have done their ezflow conversion would be brill
cheers in advance :p

joannerowsell said:
i am doing my conversion with anthony buckley on the 24th of this month (cant wait)
i have had my letter of confirmation through but there are some things i would like to know.
1. what do i wear.(i usually wear black shirt and pinstripe trousers when doing nails would this be ok)
2. i will be taking a model so do i need to take my own enhancements off?
3. i presume i take my full nail kit.
any advice from geeks who have done their ezflow conversion would be brill
cheers in advance :p
Jo thats v coolio... doing a conversion with Antony you are going to learn so much :) please let us know how you get on and do take some pics of your nails too ;)
okay here are some answers to your questions:
1) wear what ever you feel comfortable doing nail in... if its ya black shirt and pinstripes then go for it... i normally just wear everyday stuff and i take my ezflow pinny so i dont get dusty
2) i am guessing that if you have a model (with out nails on) you having nails on yourself will be fine.... if i have students who are working on each other that is when they need to remove there enhancements
3) take with you your full ezflow kit... i am guessing that you are going up to Cal nails... they will have things there to buy if you forget anything.... i always end up buying loads anyway....shopaholic...lol
hth... if i can help any more just send me a pm :)

Jess
xox

ah thanks for your pm jess,
and your post i panic over everything,
i will post piccies
and thanks again jess

Hi Joanne

You'll have a ball on your course, I did!

Enjoy the day...you'll learn loads and have fun too, your head will be spinning with all that new knowledge.

I forgot to say, don't forget to give us a blow by blow account of your conversion day as we don't hear enough about the EZ Flow courses here.:)

thanks cathy,
i dont think you will have a choice of the blow by blow account........lol
i think i will be buzzing after so will have to tell you all.

Latest posts

Back