Fabric

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi

Question about Fabric:

Do I have to use all the stages (ie, resins) or is it down to personal choice. The reason I ask is because it appears that Build and Bond are the only 'brush on' resins (not into applicator's ... lol) - so could I just use the build and bond?

Oh, if it makes a difference, I will be a applying a coat of Balance Finish top coat gel over them (to make them non-pourous)
Thanks

Vicky

All the resins are brush on including Boost which you apply a bead and then brush it on with the activator.

Use all the resins and you will get maximum strength and beauty. If you do not you will not get the same nails.

Can you use only 2 resins??? ... yes .. I can't stop you lol ... but you defo will not get the same nails. In fact Boost is key to the system.

Hi Geeg

I knew you'd come to my rescue here .... the speed of your reply made me chuckle ... Thank you !!

Great to know they are all brush on (brochure wasn't clear on this). I'm seriously thinking about coming upto the the 1 stop at Leeds on Monday to have a look around and pick some 'fabric' up - but so wary about driving anywhere outside my 'comfort zome' ... just got a Sat. Nav. system - but even that confuses me a little !!

I'm a 'die hard' gel user but just received Backscratcher's trial wrap kit and the results are great ... so I thought, if Backscratcher's can do this - then what can 'Fabric' do .... and SO reasonably priced too!!

Let's see if I've got the guts to make the journey or chicken out and make the phone order.

Thanks again Geeg.

Vicky
x

geeg said:
All the resins are brush on including Boost which you apply a bead and then brush it on with the activator.

Use all the resins and you will get maximum strength and beauty. If you do not you will not get the same nails.

Can you use only 2 resins??? ... yes .. I can't stop you lol ... but you defo will not get the same nails. In fact Boost is key to the system.

Hi Geeg

Whilst on the subject ... could you tell me what's included in the 'Try Me Kit'?

Thanks

Vicky

geeg said:

You can't compare the two systems for looks or strength AND :Look_righ

shhhhh!! but I don't see Backscratchers being used by the competition winners ... do you??? AND ... Fabric# is not sold on QVC either and never will be.

Fabric# is a different animal. :) A beast of a system!!! :cool: xx

Actually I can't. Sorry. For the price, I always recommend the salon starter kit ... much better value and sizes and a great pair of scissors etc. Do two sets and you have covered the cost of the whole kit.

AND Fabric# is manufactured in the UK so you are getting the benefit in price and not having to ship flammable goods from the US.

June 27th I will be in Leeds doing amonday seminar with Fabric#. That gives you either 4 months to build up the nerve to attend it OR you can ring Dawnie who lives in Nottm and is also coming on the 27th June. She would gladly bring you. So we can meet up. Good idea??

I so agree about the QVC thing. We are looking to take a full skin care range on in the salon, and I won't even look at Decleor, Elemis or Gataneau because it's on QVC, personally I think it devalues the brand and loses its exclusivity. and now I hear you can get nailtiques in Boots so they'll be getting the heave ho from the salon soon too.

OMG .... absolutely amazing - what can I say, I'm coming - wouldn't miss it for the world !!

.... to see that Master in the flesh (and at work), that's too much to take in.

Ok, going over the top a bit I know (but I do tend to get a bit star struck ... lol!).

Glad to hear that there's no comparison between the two (b/s and fabric) - gives me something to really look forward to.

I'll let you know how I get on with it.

Thanks again

Vicky
xx

geeg said:
Actually I can't. Sorry. For the price, I always recommend the salon starter kit ... much better value and sizes and a great pair of scissors etc. Do two sets and you have covered the cost of the whole kit.

AND Fabric# is manufactured in the UK so you are getting the benefit in price and not having to ship flammable goods from the US.

June 27th I will be in Leeds doing amonday seminar with Fabric#. That gives you either 4 months to build up the nerve to attend it OR you can ring Dawnie who lives in Nottm and is also coming on the 27th June. She would gladly bring you. So we can meet up. Good idea??

Hi again

When you say ALL the resins are brush on ... does this apply to the larger sizes as well or just the 6g?

Vicky

geeg said:

Hi there guys,
The larger sizes are for build and boost and don't have a brush but............. I decant Build from the large bottle into the little brush on bottle and the boost bead application is brushed out with the Blast brush on activator................Easy ......you will love it xxx

Sassy Hassy said:
I so agree about the QVC thing. We are looking to take a full skin care range on in the salon, and I won't even look at Decleor, Elemis or Gataneau because it's on QVC, personally I think it devalues the brand and loses its exclusivity. and now I hear you can get nailtiques in Boots so they'll be getting the heave ho from the salon soon too.

Hey Sassy,

Take a look at Nimue as a skin care line ... you will be very impressed. I'm sure they will have a stand at the show at Excel!!

xx

Latest posts

Back