Facebook

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancashirelass

Reaction score
I am on facebook and have a personal account, how do I add my business on my personal account, I dont want to have to pay and would like to know if there is a way to do it free of charge? Any ideas?

you can add a group and then invite people and use it that way. thats how i have done mine and its free didnt cost me anything

hth

Can you show me yours whats it called

Thats what I have done too - I originally had mine as a closed group but now its open so anyone can join as long as you ok it.

I list all my treatments and special offers on there and message everyone to keep them updated.

xxx

If you have two email addresses you can have one Facebook page linked to your personal email address and another page linked to your business email. You can also create a page that is joined to, yet separate from your personal page.

Go to Help Center, very bottom right hand of page and Type in 'create a page' in the search box. It will show you how :)

You can create a fan page and ask people to become fans. This is better than setting up a group, as once someone has become a fan of you, your posts will appear in their news feed. Also, fan pages are visible to unregistered users, allow you to view visitor statistics, create events, send out invitations and message all groups. So, much better than a group overall.

Latest posts

Back