Facial brush/teenage skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolafee

Reaction score
A question for you beauty geeks. What do you think of the electronic facial brushes such as Magnitone? My teenage daughter has typical teenage skin with the odd breakouts particularly on her forehead and I wondered if one of these would help her skin or be more harm than good. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I think the sonic exfoliating brushes are very good but the skin is left quite dry afterwards so make sure you rehydrate immediately afterwards.

I find that steam with ozone works the best for my spotty teenage son. His skin clears up really well after a session of this.

I think the sonic exfoliating brushes are very good but the skin is left quite dry afterwards so make sure you rehydrate immediately afterwards.

I find that steam with ozone works the best for my spotty teenage son. His skin clears up really well after a session of this.
Thank you CFBS. What's ozone? Thanks

Ozone is oxygen (O3) which most salon steamers use in with the steam. It is antibacterial.

If you're looking for something to use at home then a straightforward facial steamer can be used and wash the face after with a good cleanser

Latest posts

Back