Fake Bake Beyond Bronze

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la.tanning

Reaction score
Hi looking for reviews on fake bake beyond bronze? X

I would like to know this too.. I've had a fake bake original sample and it was great but haven't tried beyond bronze.
I wanted to order FB original but they don't seem to have it on their website, only beyond bronze.
Some people I know have said fake bake is too orange and I was baffled as I used my sample and it was lovely, couldn't see what the fuss was about. But now I'm wondering if they might of had beyond bronze and not original.
If anyone knows where to buy fake bake original please tell me

Original should be on website. Beyond bronze is a lovely colour, but, i dont think it lasts as long as the others. It has cheaper ingredients. I think its classed more as a weekend tan xx

Original should be on website. Beyond bronze is a lovely colour, but, i dont think it lasts as long as the others. It has cheaper ingredients. I think its classed more as a weekend tan xx
Do you by any chance have a link for it as I can't seem to find it there

Do you by any chance have a link for it as I can't seem to find it there
Ooo i stand corrected, i've just had a look and its not there. There is only beyond bronze and 60 min. Hmmm what is happening with fake bake xx

Girls get over to Morroccan tan exotic collection! Has anyone tried Morroccan tan exotic collection yet?

Girls get over to Morroccan tan exotic collection! Has anyone tried Morroccan tan exotic collection yet?
Ive been wanting to try this for ages, i applied for a sweet squared account but ive never heard anything back. I dont know anywhere else that sells it xx

Ive been wanting to try this for ages, i applied for a sweet squared account but ive never heard anything back. I dont know anywhere else that sells it xx

I dm'd you...

Latest posts

Back