Fake bake training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldigga

Reaction score
Hi there......again!:biggrin:

I am all excited as thats my waxing course booked for the 27th...yay!! and ive posted my ILA form so fingers crossed that it all goes to plan and i can book my nail course,i'm now looking at what else i want to do and i like to use fake bake as do alot of my friends and family but the only tanning courses ive seen are for spray tans,does anyone know a fake bake course using the lotion/gel? thanks

xx:Love:xx

I'm sure they do but you can train with any company as long as it's accredited and then use which ever lotion you like x

Any reason for not wanting to use a spray tan? I think the majority of clients now booking a fake tan would expect it to be sprayed.

Mat

I don't advertise cream tan but to my spray tan clients that want to try it then of course I provide it. It is really popular with some of them. It has a better fade off and is also good for people with asthma that cannot be sprayed.
It's good to give your clients a choice. I would defo do it huni xxx

No not really....well i guess am just used to wearing the gel.
Whats the best spray tan cousrse then? and is it not really expensive to buy the kits?

You will make a lot more money spray tanning.I'm in and out my clients house in 20 mins for 20 quid. Cream tan takes longer. The kits may seem expensive but you earn your money back quick time. It's my bread and butter treatment. It's the best thing I have ever done treatment wise.

I do LOVE Fake Bakes lotions but i really dont like their spray solutions.
I use Sienna - x
xxx

Thanks hun,i'll defo be looking for a course
Is the spray tanning easy to learn?
How much are the kits roughly?
Ive been wearing fake bake for years and probably wouldnt need a course i wear it that much!!!lol

Thanks hun,i'll defo be looking for a course
Is the spray tanning easy to learn?
How much are the kits roughly?
Ive been wearing fake bake for years and probably wouldnt need a course i wear it that much!!!lol

Have a look on here hun Sienna X Spray Tanning Professionals you will find prices of kit etc.This is just one company, there are loads but i love Sienna.
I thought it was so easy and learnt it really quickly. It's my fav treatment to do. If you love fake tan then you will love doing it.
If you can get to a beauty show then you will get the kit cheaper. It just depends on how long you want to wait chick xxx

Thanks hun,will go have a look at it now:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back