Fake CND LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmyJG

Reaction score
Hi,

Can someone tell me how to tell if a CND LED 3C lamp is fake?
thanks

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to tell if a CND LED 3C lamp is fake?
thanks

If it hasn't been purchased through either Sweet Squared or Ellisons, there's no way of knowing if it's fake or not.

That's what I said (it's my sister who purchased it). I said I would ask on here. Would S2 know if the number is correct?

That's what I said (it's my sister who purchased it). I said I would ask on here. Would S2 know if the number is correct?

Maybe, but they may well ask you the same question as I have.

Perhaps your sister can track down how and to who she paid it?
Ellisons and s2 would have issued invoices/receipts - usually by email.
Check credit card statements?

Hi did you manage to check if the lamp was fake ? Just I’ve bought one off eBay for £125 I’ve not received it yet but starting to wonder if it’s fake.

Hi did you manage to check if the lamp was fake ? Just I’ve bought one off eBay for £125 I’ve not received it yet but starting to wonder if it’s fake.

You have asked on your own thread if CND items bought anywhere other than through Sweet Squared or Ellisons are genuine, but it seems that now you’re saying you’ve already bought a lamp via eBay?! :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back