False tan and wedding dresses!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissy

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a fake tan that wont rub off on my wedding dress? I have had a few fake tan disasters, including a St. Tropez spray tan that didn't stop accelerating, so i resembled an advert for cupribol woodstain!!! Every other spray tan I have had done has washed off straight away! I get married in 3 weeks, and am worried about having to keep my arms by my side, as the tan has rubbed off on my dress!!! Help!!!!! :Scared:

Unfortunatley with any fake tan it will tend to come off on light colours especially under arms as we sweat the most from there. What type of skin do you have, eg fair/medium/dark burn but do not tan, burn then go tan, or tan with no burning? Also what kind of colour do you want to be ? xx

When looking for a tan for these situations look for one that has minimal colour guide as those without tend to have far less rub off onto clothing.
Try the Tantrick EOS which is ideally suited to this situation

HTH and good luck on your big day :hug:

mmm.......... that's a difficult one... I recently had a Decleor Facial & they recommened their self tan (I'm in the same boat)... Perhaps try that?

Latest posts

Back