FANTASY TAN!! Does any one use this system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah23

Reaction score
hiya eyeryone,
i am wanting to train in spray tanning but not sure what system to train with. i have been told that fantasy tan is the best system to go for
does any one have any other suggestions
thanx
Sarah xx

I'm no expert but I have had a fantasy spray tan and it was awful. It was meant to be light colour mix as I'm really fair and my god I looked terrible. It came off all patchy too and was a total nightmare.

All the peeps on here really recommend Tantrick. Do some searches as it's been talked alot before.

I personally use St Tropez but the hands on method not spray.

HTH

Tantrick for me! Can't say I've ever used Fantasy Tan so can't say anything about them but I can definitely recommend Tantrick if you are considering alternatives. The training is spot on & the products are fab. My clients love the colour & I've had no probs with patches or streaks at all.

i also had a spray tan with Fantasy and afterwards i thought i had been tango, I was scrubbing my body everyday until it came off, never again. I like using Sun Labs i think the colour is fab but it all depends on the skin type and colour for all spray tans for the final outcome of the colour.

never had a demo with fantasy tan,ive not heard the best comments from it so that was one of the reasons i didnt shortlist it when doing demos,my advice to you is do research on all the spray tans,take all factors into account,if you are wanting to make a serious business out of it cheaper is most def not best,its worth paying out to gain equipment that is reliable and you feel confident gives good results.then shortlist the best companies down,then each week request demos from each company,i say a week because you want to see how each tan develops ,fades last etc.I did this and ended up making my decision and ended up with california tan,the equipment looks professional,and i feel confident with the product and results.But it will be down to personal choice.This is the process i went through,yes it did take time but i feel i found the best tan for me.i hope this is of some help to you.

I went with the spray tan cubicle company and they were really great. I know that tantrick are really helpful also. My advice would be to have a chat with lots of different places and then go from there.

I used fantasy tan about 2 1/2 years ago, before they had the split into naturasun and fantasy tan, and loved the colours, (starr and D+E were lovely). However, when the split took place, (or whatever it was) there seemed to be a change in formula or something and the colours seemed to change. I now use Naturasun, who still do starr and d+e, and my clients LOVE it. I have tried many, many solutions so have a good shop around. hth:lol:

Why not try The Guild of Professional Beauty Therapists? http://www.beautyguild.com/
They have many independant training establishments which are not tied to any particular Spray Tan Company. One company may offer great machines but not so great Solution, or great Solution but poor training.

Richard.

Hi Everyone!:):)

I have been using Fantasy Tan for 6 years now. Personally I would never change brands. I have tried samples of all the other major brands (st.tropez, fake bake, zen tan, sennia x, trust me, I must of tried 30 odd samples from other brands:mad: etc etc) and none of them come close to the quality of Fantasy Tan. :green:

My customers absolutely love Fantasy Tan. Because they have 6 different colours in the range you can mix and match the formulas to create a bespoke colour for your client. They love this and I have many customers that come to me every week for their bespoke fantasy tan.

I cannot recomment this brand enough, honestly, if you are serious about spray tanning and want to offer your customers a tan that looks like a real tan you would get from sun bathing as opposed to an tango/orange/fake looking tan, then you have to try fantasy tan. It also wears of really naturally, no snake skin look at all!!

They are also a lovely company to deal with, very friendly staff, (with gorgeous irish accents!! which is a bonus! :):):))

Be aware of imitations though, there have been a couple of uk based companies in the past, who have tried to tell me that they had fantasy tan but changed the name! Genuine Fantasy Tan comes from the USA and their sole distributor for europe is based over in Belfast in N.Ireland. their website page is, FANTASY TAN; Creators of Spray Tanning; Sunless Tanning; Airbrush Tanning; and their number is: 0845 129 8431.

Good luck everyone, and happy spraying!!:):)

Hi there i am new to this, so hope i am posting this in the right place, apologies if i havent :irked:

I have just registered to SalonGeek and have seen that Tantrick is very popular with everyone. I have tried to find them on Google but i cant seem to find the website. I'd really like to do my spray tan course with them but can't find any info or contact details for them? Could someone please help me :lol:

Thanks

Naomi x

Tantrick is a very popular brand and even more so when they are bringing more and more solutions out. The web address for them is www.tantrick.biz/ hope this helps you all.

Tantrick are the best for me by far. Excellent shades that my clients love - many of whom come to me once a week for a spray tan - it makes huge business sense for me to keep doing it as it brings so many people through the door! :D

Latest posts

Back