Fashion Focus Supplement

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Hiya xx

Had a delivery today from Designer Nails and i got a yummy supplement with some fab nail art designs in....real master pieces., and a breakdown of how to get the look. I was so impressed with it....I would love more of the same, hope its going to be a regular thing from Creative.

Anyone else had one...?

No but I'd love to see it. By the way, I love your spinning diamond. xxx

i will try to scan some of it to show you...xx i knicked the diamond from someone on another forum...he he he you can copy it too if you want to. xxx

ok have scanned some...sorry its not much but i bet if you ring designer nails they will send you a copy. xxxx

Thanks doll, I'll ring them. No................you keep the diamond, it's unique to you.

Hope you're happy and well. Kim x

Oooh, I'd like one of those - must ask for one when I put my big order in next week, thanks for the taster Angie xxx

haven't got the cnd supplement where i am will have to wait till i go to Trinidad next month on vaction hope they have it then.If any other geeks can send pics of supplement till then i'll so appricate it.

Tricia

Love the stone and wood effect nails and really clever the swirly one thanks for showing us what we are missing out on Angie

x

Angie, the swirly one is really nice - easy to do too!

Latest posts

Back