Fask mask after a spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auzz12

Reaction score
My client asked me if and when she could apply a fase mask and I said I would not be too sure as this may strip the tan

Dies anybody know the answer to this if she can apply a face mask with a spray tan

Thanks
Austin x

Initially I would say no, if there is oil in the product then definitely no and especially not before the guide colour has been washed off.

I would say no mask until the tan has developed and she has showered etc.

It will leave a line where it has touched her face and if she starts to sweat behind the mask she will have a lovely white patch.

Jacqui xx

Hello

I did tell the client not too lol but thanks for the advice

Austin x

I would say leave the mask until day 4/5/6 of the spray tan (when it is fading/ nearly faded) explain some mask could contain AHA's which would strip the tan. x

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I thought you meant using a face mask as in to protect her face not a cosmetic face mask as in a facial!!!

How funny .. sorry.

Jacqui xx

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! I thought you meant using a face mask as in to protect her face not a cosmetic face mask as in a facial!!!

How funny .. sorry.

Jacqui xx

Omg that made me laugh lol that was actually really funny we can all have blonde moments

Austin x

Latest posts

Back